Install HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Using Apple Software
Install HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver
If you have a Mac device and want to install HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver, then using the Apple Software Update is the best solution for you. When using this update, you have to create a new print queue on your computer. During a system update, the drivers are automatically downloaded and installed by the system. Follow the below-given steps to manually download HP Officejet Pro 8710 driver.
These Steps are Applicable for Versions 10.7 and later
- Open the APPLE menu on your Mac device -> then, select the SYSTEM PREFERENCES menu
- Based on the version of your operating system, select one of the following options
- PRINT & FAX
- PRINT & SCAN
- PRINTERS AND SCANNERS
- You will see a list of available printers displayed on your screen
- Check if your printer’s name is a part of this list
- If you find the printer’s name, then remove it and add it once again to make sure that the correct driver is used
- To add a printer, select the “+” sign -> then, select the ADD PRINTER OR SCANNER option to continue to the next step
- If connected via a wireless network, make sure that the printer and the Mac are connected to the same network
- If connected via a wired connection, make sure that the USB cable is in working condition
- Now, select the USE or PRINT USING option -> then, select the name of your printer
- Select the ADD option to add your printer to the list that appears on your screen
- Then, select the DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL option
- This way, the installation process will be complete
- Do not select a generic driver as it has only limited functionality
- Once the installation is complete, you can close the SYSTEM PREFERENCES window on your Mac
Check if the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Driver Were Installed
- To check if the installation was successful, try testing all the features on your printer for which a driver was installed.
- Check if the 8710 is able to perform equivalent functions if drivers for the print function and another function-specific driver for the scans are present.
- You can also make use of the test print option to check if there are no other issues with the printer.
- In the test, if you find that the print quality is not satisfactory, then you can change the color settings.
- To do this, open the document to be printed -> select the PRINT option from the FILE menu
- On selecting the PRESETS menu, you will be able to change the settings that can enhance the print quality