Easy Steps to Fix HP Officejet Pro 8710 Won’t Print Error
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 is the best printer to get outstanding print results. There are a lot of superlative features of the printer to obtain good quality printouts. Most often the users come across the printing errors and it is important to troubleshoot this error right away.
Troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 8710 Won’t Print error
Check out the tips below to troubleshoot HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 won’t print error.
Unable to get the printouts
- Check if there are jammed papers inside the printer. If so remove it and try printing the documents again
Download and Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor Tool
- This tool is the free tool available for latest HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printers. It will fix most of the printing errors automatically
- Go to the HP customer support page to download the tool. Before you download ,check if the app is compatible to use with your device
- Open the tool and look for the welcome screen
- Click on the start option visible on the screen
- Search for the Printer Name. Select and highlight the Printer
- Go forward with the onscreen prompts to complete the scan
Check the level of ink on the cartridges
- You will not be able to get the printouts if the level of ink on the cartridges are low
- Replace the cartridges or fill the sufficient amount of Ink. Now check if you can print your documents
- Try using the Cartridges of HP brand and not any other brands
- Place the cartridges properly to the respective slot and clean the cartridges regularly to remove the dust or smears that accumulate over the surface of the cartridge
Reset the Printer Once
- Turn on the printer and remove all the cables
- Wait for some time
- Reconnect all the cables back to the Printer
- Now start printing the documents
Check the Printer software
- Check and make sure that your Printer has updated version of the software. If not update the latest version of the software and look out for the latest printer software updates.
Print Jobs get stuck in the Queue
You will not get any printouts if your print jobs get stuck in the queue. This will stop further printing process. Check for the scan tools available for HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printers.
Find the scan tool that is compatible to use with your printer and download it to resolve the above error
Check the Internet Connection
- Ensure that your Printer is connected to the good speed Internet connection. Print a test page to verify the network settings
- Always connect the computer and the Printer to the same network connection
- Verify the network credentials. If wireless network settings don’t work, try connecting the printer manually
Navigate to our webpage https://www.123-hp-com-ojp8710.com/ to know more about the tips to troubleshoot HP Officejet Pro 8710 won’t print errors. We have a team of experts to assist you and provide you with more troubleshooting tips.