HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer Setup & Install – 123.hp.com/setup 6978
HP Officejet pro 6978 comes up with brand new features, which makes it easier printing accessible option for all the users. Even users with disabilities can operate this printer very easily, because of the well-planned design. The printer software has also the new assistive technologies like Braille reader, screen readers, voice to text feature etc. All the printer parts and accessories such as paper trays, printer doors, buttons, paper width guides are handled by the users with minimum strength. Get more information and other related procedures about the 123.hp.com/setup 6978 in this blog.
Available button features in the printer
Following are the button controls that you can see on the printer
- Home button (helps to go back to the main menu in the navigation process)
- Control panel display (To drop down all the available menu options in the printer)
- Wireless light indication (With this option only, the printer wireless status can be identified)
Light OFF – Wireless connection disabled
Light ON – Wireless connection enabled
Blinking – Printer is turned on for the connection, but network not connected
- Back button (to go back to the previous menu options)
- Help button (to get the contextual help instructions in the home screen)
Paper selecting and loading – 123.hp.com/setup 6978
Observe the below guidelines for selecting the right paper quality for printing the 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer.
- In the paper tray/document feeder, always prefer using only one type of paper at the same size and load correctly without any blunder
- Avoid using papers like damaged, wrinkled, with perforations, textured etc. to get rid of poor printing quality
- Don’t overload the document feeder with too much number of papers
- And also, don’t prefer lightweight papers which can get stretches very easily
- Check the paper bundle has any staple pin or clips before feeding to the tray
Follow the below steps to load the paper tray
- Open the paper tray door and slide the paper width guides to insert the paper stack
- Don’t overload, put the right quantity of paper in the tray and give a gentle press to fix in the tray
- If you have inserted the wrong paper size other than the preferred, then a message will pop-up showing the wrong size
Installing printer software
- You can download the required printer software from the HP official site and install it on your computer
- Select the necessary documents for the printing and select the print option to take a print
- After clicking the print option, the available printer devices will be shown on the printer software menu
- Select your printer name in the available printers, click the properties dialog box/printer setup button to set the all the paper settings for the print
- Adjust the print settings options based on your paper input and finally click the OK button to start printing
- Add on the ink cartridges in the respective slots and always check the ink level before printing.
The process of 123.hp.com/setup 6978 is easy to complete provided you follow the right steps or if you get guidance from our team at our toll-free number +1-866-680-8875. Visit 123.hp.com/ojp8710 for more updates.